Why are Microfiber Golf Towels so popular?
Microfiber golf towels have found their way onto thousands of golf bags and their popularity continues to grow. So why has microfiber fast become the favorite golf towel fabric for players everywhere? Here is a quick introduction to the advantages of microfiber.
10 Key Benefits of Microfiber Golf Towels:
- Microfiber is like a dirt magnet as it attracts and traps more dirt than traditional cotton.
- Microfiber works great Wet or Dry so players experience improved results in all conditions.
- Microfiber absorbs faster and more. Many say it will hold up to 7 times it’s weight.
- Microfiber is non-abrasive, so it won’t scratch clubs or shoes as it cleans.
- Microfiber is lighter weight making it more convenient and portable to take to the range and greens.
- Microfiber is less expensive so you get a better material at a lower cost when compared to cotton.
- Microfiber is Anti-microbial and dries quickly which reduces odors from a damp towel left on your golf bag.
- Microfiber can be washed in hot or cold water and it will not shrink which is hassle free easy maintenance.
- Microfiber cleans golf equipment without using harsh chemicals which saves on wear and tear.
- Microfiber is Durable making it longer lasting when compared with cotton.
In review, microfiber golf towels are superior to cotton golf towels because they are super absorbent, fast cleaning, and pick up more dirt. No matter what you are cleaning (golf balls, golf shoes, golf equipment) you are going to get better results from a microfiber towel. Traditional cotton golf towels do not attract and pick up dirt, they have a tendency to smear it around. Microfiber towels are specifically engineered to lift and trap dirt fast! That’s why thousands of golfers are now adding a microfiber golf towel to their golf bag.